Years of clean decks and satisfaction in the form of robust and reliable high-flow and high-pressure diaphragm pumps.
The Jabsco legacy of exceptional products continues with this updated and improved lineup of washdown pumps and kits.
HD (Heavy Duty) models include a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum endbells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life.
Standard models provide exceptional performance in an economical footprint. A plastic housing protects the motors from corrosion.
Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
• HD models feature heavy duty, motors and cast aluminum lower housings which allow for long-life, even at high pressures
• Efficient and quiet operation
• Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
• Self-priming allows for installation versatility
• Can run dry without damage
• Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
• Vibration dampening mounting feet
• Full kit versions available which include 25 ft (7.6m) hose coil