The Crew Endurance 140N suit is fully approved to the current SOLAS MED regulations and are designed to protect the wearer’s body from the cooling effects of unintended immersion in water to prolong life and to aid rescue.
Constructed from 5mm fire retardant neoprene, the suit provides good insulation to reduce the risk of cold shock and delay the onset of hypothermia. All seams, with the exception of the external belt loops which are welded, are glued and blind-stitched to ensure they are totally waterproof. Critical areas, including the foot sole, are also taped for additional reinforcement. Quick and easy to don within
the specified two minutes, each is supplied in its own carry bag with donning instructions included on both the bag and the suit.
Providing over 140N of buoyancy, the integrated pillow enables the suit to be worn without a lifejacket and supports the wearer when floating in a face-up position. The hi-vis pillow and detailing, combined with the SOLAS approved reflective tape, also makes the wearer conspicuous in the water so as to aid their recovery.
- Hi-vis buoyancy pillow
- 50mm nylon lifting strop harness with stainless steel D-ring
- Designed to be unpacked and donned in 2 minutes
- MED?SOLAS approved reflective tape
- Waterproof, durable metal zip
- Neoprene face flap
- Withstands the impact of a jump into water from 4.5m
- Fire retardant neoprene construction
- Resistant to damage by oil, sunlight and seawater
- Prevents a typical wearer’s core body temperature from dropping by more than 2 ºc after six hours in calm water of 0-2 ºc
- Buddy line and whistle
- Ankle adjusters
Important: This immersion is designed to be worn without a lifejacket